CME - Pavel Stanchev appointed CEO of BTV
BTV Media Group EAD ("BTV") today announced the appointment of Pavel Stanchev as CEO of the Bulgarian operations for Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. ("CME"), effective February 1, 2014. Vicky Politova will step-down as General Director at the end of the month to pursue other interests.
Pavel Stanchev commented: "Joining BTV is a great challenge for me. I will employ all my energy and knowledge to strengthen the BTV Media Group as the leading television broadcaster in Bulgaria and the home of the most talented journalists and television professionals in the country."
Christoph Mainusch, Chairman of BTV and Co-CEO of CME, added: "Pavel is suited perfectly to lead the team in Bulgaria. His vast experience with media and entertainment companies in Central and Eastern Europe, and particularly in Bulgaria, provides an ideal stepping stone from which to carry-on the tradition of BTV's market leadership in that country. I would like to thank Vicky for her dedication to BTV in various roles since the station's launch."
Pavel Stanchev has more than 20 years of television experience in Central and Eastern Europe. Since 2013, he has been the CEO of Antenna South-East Europe, managing several television stations in Serbia, Montenegro and Slovenia. From 2004 to 2008 he was the CEO of Nova Televizia in Bulgaria. During his career, he also served as the Managing Director of HBO Romania, RTL Croatia and Kanal D Romania.
Information at CME website
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2020 (22.04.2020 11:09)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Full Year and 4Q (06.02.2020 10:01)
- Central European Media Enterprises to Be Acquired by PPF (30.10.2019 08:26)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 3Q and Nine Months Ended (17.10.2019 15:00)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 2Q and Six Month (24.07.2019 15:35)