Orco Property Group - Results of General Meeting of Shareholders
Orco Property Group - Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
An ordinary general meeting of shareholders of Orco Property Group S.A. (the "Company") was held on 6 January 2014 in Luxembourg (the "Meeting"), with approximately 78% percent of the voting rights present or represented. The Meeting was held following the adjournment of the general meeting of 6 December 2013.
The Meeting resolved to remove the following directors from the board of directors of the Company, effective today: Nicolas Tommasini, Guy Shanon and Ian Cash. The Meeting also acknowledged the resignation of Alexis Juan from the board of directors as of 20 December 2013. The board of directors of the Company is now comprised of 5 members: Jiri Dedera, Edward Hughes, Jean - Francois Ott, Radovan Vitek and Guy Wallier.
For more information, visit our shareholder corner on www.orcogroup.com
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Press Release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- CPI FIM SA – Half year results 2021 (07.09.2021 16:24)
- CPI FIM SA – Reports financial results for the first quarter of 2021 and Annual General Meeting (31.05.2021 15:42)
- CPI FIM SA – Annual general meeting (30.04.2021 16:49)
- CPI FIM SA – PR 2020 Financial Results (01.04.2021 17:00)
- CPI FIM SA – Disposal of CPI PROPERTY GROUP shares (02.03.2021 14:09)