NWR agrees waivers and amendments to financial covenants in relation to its Export Credit Agency fac
The financial covenants under the ECA facility will not be tested until 30 September 2014. Conditions that NWR NV needs to comply with include: amendments to the scheduled debt service requiring certain prepayments; a minimum cash balance requirement of EUR 80 million; limitations on dividend payments; financial reporting obligations; and limitations on incurring additional senior debt.
There is currently EUR 71 million of outstanding debt under the ECA facility. The facility expires on 31 December 2017.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Press release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- NWR - List of shareholders who held at least 5 per cent of votes at the General Meeting (08.11.2016 11:59)
- NWR - Resolutions Passed at the General Meeting of Shareholders and the Meeting of the Creditors (04.11.2016 07:18)
- NWR - Notice of Creditors' Meeting (25.10.2016 14:43)
- NWR - Notice of General Meeting of Shareholders (18.10.2016 10:29)
- NWR - Karbonia shares transferred to Prairie Mining Limited (12.10.2016 15:29)