OPG - Orco’s Hungarian subsidiaries open insolvency proceedings
Orco Property Group, S.A. announces that its three Hungarian subsidiaries requested the opening of insolvency reorganization proceedings with the Metropolitan Court in Budapest today. The respective subsidiaries hold the assets known as the Paris Department Store, Váci 1 (former stock exchange building) and Szervita. The reorganization filing takes place after an unsuccessful negotiation with the financing bank to restructure the debt. The 120 day moratorium provided by the reorganization procedure affords these subsidiaries with the possibility to settle with their creditors, including the financing bank.
For more information please, visit www.orcogroup.com
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Press release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- ORCO - Annual General Meeting (23.05.2018 10:52)
- ORCO PROPERTY GROUP - 2017 Annual Report and Financial Results (20.04.2018 13:42)
- ORCO PROPERTY GROUP - Subscription of shares in CPI PROPERTY GROUP (29.12.2017 14:17)
- ORCO PROPERTY GROUP - Q3 2017 Financial Results (08.12.2017 10:46)
- ORCO PROPERTY GROUP - 2017 Half Year Results (01.09.2017 10:52)