OPG - Orco’s Hungarian subsidiaries open insolvency proceedings
Orco Property Group, S.A. announces that its three Hungarian subsidiaries requested the opening of insolvency reorganization proceedings with the Metropolitan Court in Budapest today. The respective subsidiaries hold the assets known as the Paris Department Store, Váci 1 (former stock exchange building) and Szervita. The reorganization filing takes place after an unsuccessful negotiation with the financing bank to restructure the debt. The 120 day moratorium provided by the reorganization procedure affords these subsidiaries with the possibility to settle with their creditors, including the financing bank.
For more information please, visit www.orcogroup.com
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Press release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- CPI FIM SA – Annual general meeting (30.04.2021 16:49)
- CPI FIM SA – PR 2020 Financial Results (01.04.2021 17:00)
- CPI FIM SA – Disposal of CPI PROPERTY GROUP shares (02.03.2021 14:09)
- CPI FIM SA - Participation in the share buy-back of CPI PROPERTY GROUP (24.02.2021 14:21)
- ORCO PROPERTY GROUP - Q3 2020 Financial Results (02.12.2020 15:24)