OPG - Orco’s Hungarian subsidiaries open insolvency proceedings
Orco Property Group, S.A. announces that its three Hungarian subsidiaries requested the opening of insolvency reorganization proceedings with the Metropolitan Court in Budapest today. The respective subsidiaries hold the assets known as the Paris Department Store, Váci 1 (former stock exchange building) and Szervita. The reorganization filing takes place after an unsuccessful negotiation with the financing bank to restructure the debt. The 120 day moratorium provided by the reorganization procedure affords these subsidiaries with the possibility to settle with their creditors, including the financing bank.
For more information please, visit www.orcogroup.com
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Press release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- ORCO PROPERTY GROUP - Annual General Meeting of Shareholders Held on 28 May 2020 (02.06.2020 16:17)
- ORCO PROPERTY GROUP - Full year results and general meeting 28.5.2020 (28.04.2020 10:54)
- ORCO PROPERTY GROUP - Q3 2019 Financial Results (04.12.2019 11:58)
- CPI FIM SA - Ordinary General Meeting (06.09.2019 16:02)
- CPI FIM SA - Half Year Results 2019 (03.09.2019 16:09)