NWR - Class 1 Circular and Notice of the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
The Circular contains a notice convening an Extraordinary General Meeting (the 'EGM') of NWR Shareholders to approve the proposed disposal. The EGM will be held on 4 December 2013 at 12:00 a.m. (CET) at the offices of NWR, Jachthavenweg 109h, 1081 KM Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
A copy of the Circular and the Proxy Form will be submitted to the National Storage Mechanism and will shortly be available for inspection on the website at: www.Hemscott.com/nsm.do.
The Circular will shortly be available for viewing on NWR's website at www.newworldresources.eu and is also available for review at the Company's registered office at: c/o Hackwood Secretaries, One Silk Street, London EC2Y 8HQ, United Kingdom, and the Company's office at: Jachthavenweg 109h, 1081 KM Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Class 1 Circular and Notice of the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- NWR - List of shareholders who held at least 5 per cent of votes at the General Meeting (08.11.2016 11:59)
- NWR - Resolutions Passed at the General Meeting of Shareholders and the Meeting of the Creditors (04.11.2016 07:18)
- NWR - Notice of Creditors' Meeting (25.10.2016 14:43)
- NWR - Notice of General Meeting of Shareholders (18.10.2016 10:29)
- NWR - Karbonia shares transferred to Prairie Mining Limited (12.10.2016 15:29)