New World Resources - Trade Unions announce a strike
New World Resources Plc ('NWR' or the 'Company') confirms that its wholly owned subsidiary OKD has received today an official notice from its trade unions in which a strike is announced.
The dates and times of any such strikes are stated in the union's notice as follows: 16 November 2013 from 12:00 to 16:00 CET, 1-day strike on 29 November from, and 3-day strike from 4 - 6 December 2013.
Jan Fabian, CEO of OKD said: "The management aims to avoid strike through continued negotiations this week, and resolve any persisting issues to ensure a sustainable future for the Company"
The notice follows a vote by the employees rejecting management's latest proposal for a new collective agreement for the period 2014-2018. The notice further states that 7,290 employees who voted in favour of a strike will take part in it.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Trade Unions announce a strike
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- NWR - List of shareholders who held at least 5 per cent of votes at the General Meeting (08.11.2016 11:59)
- NWR - Resolutions Passed at the General Meeting of Shareholders and the Meeting of the Creditors (04.11.2016 07:18)
- NWR - Notice of Creditors' Meeting (25.10.2016 14:43)
- NWR - Notice of General Meeting of Shareholders (18.10.2016 10:29)
- NWR - Karbonia shares transferred to Prairie Mining Limited (12.10.2016 15:29)