New World Resources - Unaudited interim results for the first nine months 2013
New World Resources Plc (‘NWR’ or the ‘Company’) today announces its unaudited financial results for the first nine months of 2013.
9M 2013 Financial summary
- Revenues from continuing operations of EUR 634 million, down 31%.
- Cash mining unit costs of EUR 81/t, up 17% on a 25% decline in production, down 12% on a stable production basis.
- Administrative & selling expenses from continuing operations down 20% to EUR 136 million.
- EBITDA from continuing operations of EUR (50) million. EUR (1) million in Q3 2013.
- Underlying basic loss from continuing operations per A share of EUR (0.72).
- Net debt of EUR 672 million, and cash of EUR 157 million.
- EUR 85 million of cash-enhancing measures delivered; further EUR 16 million expected in Q4 2013.
- Sale of OKK for gross proceeds of EUR 95 million; completion expected before year-end.
- Waivers agreed for the Revolving Credit Facility.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Press Release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- NWR - List of shareholders who held at least 5 per cent of votes at the General Meeting (08.11.2016 11:59)
- NWR - Resolutions Passed at the General Meeting of Shareholders and the Meeting of the Creditors (04.11.2016 07:18)
- NWR - Notice of Creditors' Meeting (25.10.2016 14:43)
- NWR - Notice of General Meeting of Shareholders (18.10.2016 10:29)
- NWR - Karbonia shares transferred to Prairie Mining Limited (12.10.2016 15:29)