Microsoft Reports Record First-Quarter Revenue of $18.53 Billion
These financial results reflect the deferral of $113 million of revenue primarily related to Windows 8.1 Pre-sales. All growth comparisons in the press release relate to the corresponding period in the last fiscal year, unless otherwise noted.
The following table reconciles these financial results reported in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) to non-GAAP financial results. We have provided this non-GAAP financial information to aid investors in better understanding the company's performance.
More information at Microsoft website
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend (05.12.2019 07:29)
- Microsoft Annual Shareholders Meeting (05.12.2019 07:23)
- Microsoft Cloud Strength Drives First Quarter Results (24.10.2019 10:48)
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase and new share repurchase program (20.09.2019 16:59)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Record Fourth Quarter Results (19.07.2019 13:41)