Central European Media Enterprises Announces Management Changes
David Sach, Chief Financial Officer, will leave CME effective October 29, 2013. David Sturgeon has been appointed as the Company's principal financial officer and will become the acting Chief Financial Officer while CME engages in a search for a permanent replacement. Mr. Sturgeon has served as Deputy Chief Financial Officer of CME since July 2009.
Anthony Chhoy, Executive Vice President, Strategic Planning and Operations, will leave the Company effective November 15, 2013. The general directors of each of the country operations will report directly to Christoph Mainusch, co-Chief Executive Officer of CME.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Second Quarter (26.07.2018 13:04)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 2Q and 6M Ended June 30, 2018 (24.07.2018 08:22)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. - Results for the First Quarter 2018 (29.05.2018 15:33)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. - Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (03.05.2018 13:47)
- CME - Reports Results for the First Quarter Ended March 31, 2018 (03.05.2018 12:12)