Intel Reports Third-Quarter Revenue of $13.5 Billion, Net Income of $3.0 Billion
- Total revenue up 5 percent sequentially, flat year-over-year
- Record Data Center Group revenue of $2.9 billion, up 12 percent year-over-year
- Launched 4th Generation Intel® Core™ products enabling fanless, innovative tablet and 2 in 1 designs
- More than forty 22nm products introduced for ultra-mobile device, networking, storage, and server market segments
"The third quarter came in as expected, with modest growth in a tough environment," said Intel CEO Brian Krzanich. "We're executing on our strategy to offer an increasingly broad and diverse product portfolio that spans key growth segments, operating systems and form factors. Since August we have introduced more than 40 new products for market segments from the Internet-of-Things to datacenters, with an increasing focus on ultra-mobile devices and 2 in 1 systems."
More information in attached document an on Intel website
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Press release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - 4Q 2020 Financial Results (22.01.2021 15:49)
- Intel Corporation - Third-Quarter 2020 Financial Results (23.10.2020 14:52)
- Intel Corporation - Intel Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results (24.07.2020 10:44)
- Intel Acquires Moovit to Accelerate Mobileye’s Mobility-as-a-Service Offering (12.05.2020 12:48)
- Intel Corporation - Reports First Quarter 2020 Financial Results (28.04.2020 13:32)