NWR agrees waivers and amendments to financial covenants in relation to its Revolving Credit Facilit
It has been agreed that the financial covenants under the RCF will not be tested for the remaining term of the RCF, which expires on 7 February 2014.
Further conditions that NWR NV needs to comply with during the remaining term of the RCF include: any borrowing of the RCF will be conditional upon consent of the requisite RCF lenders and upon the maximum gearing ratio being not in excess of 5:1; limitations on dividend payments; more stringent financial reporting obligations; and limitations on incurring further senior debt. There is no minimum cash balance requirement.
The documentation of the RCF defines 'gearing ratio' as net debt divided by twelve-month trailing EBITDA, calculated quarterly using consolidated financials of NWR NV.
RCF lenders' consent in relation to the proposed sale of OKK
As regards the sale of NWR NV's wholly owned subsidiary OKK Koksovny, a.s. ("OKK") that was announced on 27 September 2013, the RCF lenders have consented to the release of all security and guarantees granted by or over OKK for the benefit of the RCF lenders.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Press release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- NWR - List of shareholders who held at least 5 per cent of votes at the General Meeting (08.11.2016 11:59)
- NWR - Resolutions Passed at the General Meeting of Shareholders and the Meeting of the Creditors (04.11.2016 07:18)
- NWR - Notice of Creditors' Meeting (25.10.2016 14:43)
- NWR - Notice of General Meeting of Shareholders (18.10.2016 10:29)
- NWR - Karbonia shares transferred to Prairie Mining Limited (12.10.2016 15:29)