VIG Investor Information - successful launch of a subordinated bond
Vienna Insurance Group successfully launched a subordinated bond
- Issue size: EUR 500 million
- Maturity: 30 years
- Coupon: 5.5 percent p.a. fix for 10 years and floating thereafter
Vienna Insurance Group has successfully launched a subordinated bond with a volume of EUR 500 million with institutional investors in Europe. The order book exceeded EUR 2.5 billion and therefore the offer was more than four times oversubscribed.
The subordinated bond has a maturity of 30 years and will have a first call date in year 10. The coupon pays 5.5 percent p.a. for the first 10 years and thereafter a floating interest rate. The subordinated bond is accountable under Solvency I and Solvency II. Settlement and trading of the subordinated bond on the Second Regulated Market of the Vienna Stock Exchange (ISIN AT0000A12GN0) is expected to take place on 09 October 2013.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Press release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Vienna Insurance Group - Bank Conference, Investor Presentation (23.06.2020 14:53)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Bank Conference, Investor Presentation (16.06.2020 11:05)
- Vienna Insurance Group - premiums increase in the first quarter of 2020 (20.05.2020 13:33)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Annual Report 2019 (30.04.2020 15:00)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Investor Presentation - Preliminary full year results 2019 (23.04.2020 12:25)