CME/CETV - Matthias Settele appointed as General Director of TV Markiza
"I'm very pleased to have a seasoned professional like Matthias to step into this critical role in a key market," said Christoph Mainusch, co-CEO at CME. "We expect to benefit from his considerable experience in broadcasting and production. I would also like to thank Zuzana for her many years at Markiza."
Mr. Settele commented: "I am looking forward to leading the team in Slovakia to be part of the amazing success story of Markiza and to contribute to the development of its channels and brands across all media."
Before joining CME, Mr. Settele was the General Manager for Turner Nordic and Baltic and a senior consultant for Austria's public television channel ORF. Prior to this, he was a TV program and production consultant supporting international TV groups including the RTL group, MTG/Viasat and Turner Broadcasting International as well as TV channels, production houses and universities across Europe. Before consulting, Mr. Settele worked as SVP Business Affairs for RTL in Germany.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Press release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2020 (22.04.2020 11:09)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Full Year and 4Q (06.02.2020 10:01)
- Central European Media Enterprises to Be Acquired by PPF (30.10.2019 08:26)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 3Q and Nine Months Ended (17.10.2019 15:00)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 2Q and Six Month (24.07.2019 15:35)