Microsoft - Q1 FY14 Segment Reporting Changes
In July 2013, Microsoft Corporation (the "Company") announced a realignment of its organizational structure as part of its transformation to a devices and services company. The changes are intended to enable the Company to innovate with greater speed, efficiency, and capability. As a result of these changes, information that the Company's chief operating decision maker (its chief executive officer) regularly reviews for purposes of allocating resources and assessing performance changed. Therefore, beginning in fiscal year 2014, the Company will report its financial performance based on the five reportable segments described in attached document.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY19 Q2 (31.01.2019 15:11)
- Microsoft Annual Shareholders Meeting (03.12.2018 10:31)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY19 Q1 (25.10.2018 15:58)
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase and the 2018 Annual Shareholders Meeting (21.09.2018 16:52)
- Microsoft Cloud Drives Record Fourth Quarter Results (20.07.2018 16:15)