Microsoft - Q1 FY14 Segment Reporting Changes
In July 2013, Microsoft Corporation (the "Company") announced a realignment of its organizational structure as part of its transformation to a devices and services company. The changes are intended to enable the Company to innovate with greater speed, efficiency, and capability. As a result of these changes, information that the Company's chief operating decision maker (its chief executive officer) regularly reviews for purposes of allocating resources and assessing performance changed. Therefore, beginning in fiscal year 2014, the Company will report its financial performance based on the five reportable segments described in attached document.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY20 Q4 (24.07.2020 10:56)
- Microsoft Store announces new approach to retail (02.07.2020 11:11)
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend (23.06.2020 14:44)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY20 Q3 (30.04.2020 14:56)
- Microsoft announces change to its board of directors (16.03.2020 08:28)