Microsoft - Q1 FY14 Segment Reporting Changes
In July 2013, Microsoft Corporation (the "Company") announced a realignment of its organizational structure as part of its transformation to a devices and services company. The changes are intended to enable the Company to innovate with greater speed, efficiency, and capability. As a result of these changes, information that the Company's chief operating decision maker (its chief executive officer) regularly reviews for purposes of allocating resources and assessing performance changed. Therefore, beginning in fiscal year 2014, the Company will report its financial performance based on the five reportable segments described in attached document.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend (05.12.2019 07:29)
- Microsoft Annual Shareholders Meeting (05.12.2019 07:23)
- Microsoft Cloud Strength Drives First Quarter Results (24.10.2019 10:48)
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase and new share repurchase program (20.09.2019 16:59)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Record Fourth Quarter Results (19.07.2019 13:41)