Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase and share repurchase program
Microsoft Corp. announced on Tuesday that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.28 per share, reflecting a 5 cent or 22 percent increase over the previous quarter's dividend. The dividend is payable Dec. 12, 2013, to shareholders of record on Nov. 21, 2013. The ex-dividend date will be Nov. 19, 2013.
The board of directors also approved a new share repurchase program authorizing up to $40 billion in share repurchases. The new share repurchase program, which has no expiration date, replaces the previous $40 billion share repurchase program that was set to expire Sept. 30, 2013.
"These actions reflect a continued commitment to returning cash to our shareholders," said Amy Hood, chief financial officer of Microsoft.
Founded in 1975, Microsoft (Nasdaq "MSFT") is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Microsoft Cloud Strength Fuels Third Quarter Results (29.04.2022 13:29)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Microsoft announces quarterly dividend (18.03.2022 14:33)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY22 Q2 (02.02.2022 15:50)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - announces quarterly dividend (10.12.2021 13:58)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY22 Q1 (26.10.2021 14:52)