NWR - Update on the Paskov mine
New World Resources Plc ('NWR' or the 'Company') and OKD, a.s. wish to update the
market regarding the Paskov mine. The Company announced on 15 July 2013 that, as a
divestment of the Paskov mine appears unlikely, the Company has been evaluating other
scenarios including a temporary or permanent shutdown of the mine.
Today, the Company concluded that the Paskov mine is likely to remain uncompetitive in
the medium term, and therefore has decided to close the mine with the phasing and terms
of such closure to be determined after discussions with the Czech government and other
NWR will update the market in due course.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Press release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- NWR - List of shareholders who held at least 5 per cent of votes at the General Meeting (08.11.2016 11:59)
- NWR - Resolutions Passed at the General Meeting of Shareholders and the Meeting of the Creditors (04.11.2016 07:18)
- NWR - Notice of Creditors' Meeting (25.10.2016 14:43)
- NWR - Notice of General Meeting of Shareholders (18.10.2016 10:29)
- NWR - Karbonia shares transferred to Prairie Mining Limited (12.10.2016 15:29)