Romania: Vienna Insurance Group impairs goodwill by EUR 75 million
In view of the continuing difficult situation in the Romanian insurance market, the management of Vienna Insurance Group has revised its assessment of the medium-term development opportunities in Romania. In line with the Group's traditionally cautious valuation policy an extraordinary mid-year impairment test of the goodwill of the segment Romania non-life was made, based on current data ofthe first six months of 2013. This test leads management to effect an impairment in the size of EUR 75 million.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Press release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Vienna Insurance Group continued its upward trend in the third quarter of 2018 (28.11.2018 17:58)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Investor Presentation (25.10.2018 15:48)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Presentation, Bank Conference (16.10.2018 14:53)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Presentation, Bank Conference (26.09.2018 15:12)
- VGP - Sale of the Mango Global Distribution Centre at Lliçà d’Amunt, Barcelona (Spain) (26.09.2018 15:11)