Romania: Vienna Insurance Group impairs goodwill by EUR 75 million
In view of the continuing difficult situation in the Romanian insurance market, the management of Vienna Insurance Group has revised its assessment of the medium-term development opportunities in Romania. In line with the Group's traditionally cautious valuation policy an extraordinary mid-year impairment test of the goodwill of the segment Romania non-life was made, based on current data ofthe first six months of 2013. This test leads management to effect an impairment in the size of EUR 75 million.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Press release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Vienna Insurance Group - reports top results after first three quarters of 2021 (18.11.2021 12:24)
- Vienna Insurance Group - results for the first half-year 2021. (24.08.2021 15:00)
- Vienna Insurance Group - the results for the first half-year 2021 (20.08.2021 10:24)
- Vienna Insurance Group - 3M 2021 Results (25.05.2021 14:55)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Annual General Meeting 2021 (05.05.2021 16:06)