Romania: Vienna Insurance Group impairs goodwill by EUR 75 million
In view of the continuing difficult situation in the Romanian insurance market, the management of Vienna Insurance Group has revised its assessment of the medium-term development opportunities in Romania. In line with the Group's traditionally cautious valuation policy an extraordinary mid-year impairment test of the goodwill of the segment Romania non-life was made, based on current data ofthe first six months of 2013. This test leads management to effect an impairment in the size of EUR 75 million.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Press release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Vienna Insurance Group - Investor Presentation - Bank Conference (08.10.2020 16:30)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Half-year results 2020 (01.09.2020 17:00)
- Vienna Insurance Group adjusts goodwill for Bulgaria, Croatia and Georgia (12.08.2020 14:48)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Bank Conference, Investor Presentation (23.06.2020 14:53)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Bank Conference, Investor Presentation (16.06.2020 11:05)