Orco Property Group implements reserved capital increase
On 26 July 2013, the largest shareholders of Orco Property Group ("OPG"), Gamala
Limited, Kingstown Capital Management, LP, Alchemy Special Opportunities Fund II L.P.
and Stationway Properties Limited, executed subscription agreements to subscribe for
6,666,667 new OPG shares at a subscription price of EUR 2.25 per share, raising a total
of EUR 15,000,000 for OPG, in a reserved capital increase pursuant to the authorization
voted by the extraordinary general meeting of shareholders of OPG on 27 June 2013. The
new shares are expected to be issued and listed on the regulated market of NYSE
Euronext Paris in the coming days as procedural and legal formalities are finalized to issue
and list the shares. Further information will be provided to the market as this process
develops. The procedure for admission and listing of the new shares on the regulated
markets of the Prague and Warsaw Stock Exchanges will commence upon issuance of the
The shares will be subscribed as follows:
- Gamala Limited - 3,205,086 shares
- Kingstown Capital Management, LP - 834,667 shares
- Alchemy Special Opportunities Fund II L.P. - 1,142,925 shares
- Stationway Properties Limited - 1,483,989 shares
Pursuant to applicable regulations, OPG will publish information concerning shareholding
notifications upon receipt.
Jean-François Ott, President and CEO of Orco stated: "This reserved capital increase will
give Orco resources it needs for optimal development of its assets and demonstrates the
confidence of its major shareholders in the long term prospects of the company."
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Press release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- ORCO PROPERTY GROUP - Annual General Meeting of Shareholders Held on 28 May 2020 (02.06.2020 16:17)
- ORCO PROPERTY GROUP - Full year results and general meeting 28.5.2020 (28.04.2020 10:54)
- ORCO PROPERTY GROUP - Q3 2019 Financial Results (04.12.2019 11:58)
- CPI FIM SA - Ordinary General Meeting (06.09.2019 16:02)
- CPI FIM SA - Half Year Results 2019 (03.09.2019 16:09)