Nokia BoD resolved on a directed share issue to Nokia employees participating in the Employee S.P.P.
The Board of Directors approved the launch of the Employee Share Purchase Plan as part of the Nokia Equity Program 2013 on January 24, 2013 to encourage employee share ownership, commitment and engagement.
The enrolment period of the plan ended on May 9, 2013 and 9177 Nokia employees from all parts of Nokia that were eligible for the plan, including its factories, decided to participate. The plan participants who make the first three consecutive monthly share purchases are each entitled to receive 20 free shares. The shares will be delivered to the employees in September 2013.
The resolution is based on the authorization to issue shares granted to the Board by the Annual General Meeting on May 7, 2013.
More information on Nokia website
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Sari Baldauf to succeed Risto Siilasmaa as Nokia Board Chair at Nokia’s Annual G (04.12.2019 12:24)
- Nokia to discontinue Chief Operating Officer role; current COO Joerg Erlemeier to leave company (26.11.2019 15:22)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q3 and January-September 2019 (24.10.2019 10:41)
- Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (09.09.2019 14:25)
- Nokia Board of Directors resolved to issue shares to the company (02.09.2019 13:28)