Nokia BoD resolved on a directed share issue to Nokia employees participating in the Employee S.P.P.
The Board of Directors approved the launch of the Employee Share Purchase Plan as part of the Nokia Equity Program 2013 on January 24, 2013 to encourage employee share ownership, commitment and engagement.
The enrolment period of the plan ended on May 9, 2013 and 9177 Nokia employees from all parts of Nokia that were eligible for the plan, including its factories, decided to participate. The plan participants who make the first three consecutive monthly share purchases are each entitled to receive 20 free shares. The shares will be delivered to the employees in September 2013.
The resolution is based on the authorization to issue shares granted to the Board by the Annual General Meeting on May 7, 2013.
More information on Nokia website
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Financial Report for Q3 2021 (26.10.2021 14:24)
- Nokia Corporation - publish 3Q and Jan.-Sept. 2021 report on 28 October 2021 (22.10.2021 14:22)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (12.10.2021 15:21)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (26.08.2021 12:40)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2021 (30.07.2021 15:56)