Nokia BoD resolved on a directed share issue to Nokia employees participating in the Employee S.P.P.
The Board of Directors approved the launch of the Employee Share Purchase Plan as part of the Nokia Equity Program 2013 on January 24, 2013 to encourage employee share ownership, commitment and engagement.
The enrolment period of the plan ended on May 9, 2013 and 9177 Nokia employees from all parts of Nokia that were eligible for the plan, including its factories, decided to participate. The plan participants who make the first three consecutive monthly share purchases are each entitled to receive 20 free shares. The shares will be delivered to the employees in September 2013.
The resolution is based on the authorization to issue shares granted to the Board by the Annual General Meeting on May 7, 2013.
More information on Nokia website
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Financial Report for Q1 2021 (30.04.2021 16:20)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (15.04.2021 16:23)
- Nokia Corporation - Usnesení výroční VH a představenstva společnosti Nokia Corporation (13.04.2021 14:15)
- Nokia Corporation - Report on Form 20-F for 2020, published its Nokia in 2020 Annual Report (09.03.2021 14:26)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (11.02.2021 15:23)