Intel Reports Second-Quarter Revenue of $12.8 Billion, Net Income of $2.0 Billion
- 4th Generation Intel® Core™ processor and Silvermont architecture unveiled to strong acceptance
- New Intel® Atom™ processor and Intel LTE solution tapped for Samsung* GALAXY Tab-3 10.1-inch
- New leadership team implemented one of the most significant management reorganizations in a decade
"In the second quarter, we delivered on our quarterly outlook and made several key product announcements," said Intel CEO Brian Krzanich. "In my first two months as CEO, I have listened to a wide variety of views about Intel and our industry from customers, employees and my leadership team and I am more confident than ever about our opportunity as a company."
"Looking ahead, the market will continue buying a wide range of computing products," he added. "Intel Atom and Core processors and increased SOC integration will be Intel's future. We will leave no computing opportunity untapped. To embrace these opportunities, I've made it Intel's highest priority to create the best products for the fast growing ultra-mobile market segment."
Q2 Key Financial Information and Business Unit Trends
- PC Client Group revenue of $8.1 billion, up 1.4 percent sequentially and down 7.5 percent year-over-year.
- Data Center Group revenue of $2.7 billion, up 6.1 percent sequentially and flat year-over-year.
- Other Intel® Architecture Group revenue of $942 million, down 3.7 percent sequentially and down 15.0 percent year-over-year.
- Gross margin of 58 percent, up 2 percentage points sequentially and down 5 percentage points year-over-year.
- R&D plus MG&A spending of $4.7 billion, in line with the company's expectation of approximately $4.7 billion.
- Tax rate of 26 percent.
More information on Intel website or in attached document
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Press release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel to Redeem 3.25% Junior Subordinated Convertible Debentures Due 2039 (27.11.2019 11:18)
- Intel board of directors elects new director (18.11.2019 13:56)
- Intel Reports Third-Quarter 2019 Financial Results (30.10.2019 13:16)
- Intel Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (13.09.2019 15:39)
- Intel Corporation - Q2 2019 Earnings Conference (26.07.2019 15:19)