Nokia Corporation Interim Report for Q2 2013 and January-June 2013
FINANCIAL AND OPERATING HIGHLIGHTS
Second quarter 2013 highlights:
Nokia Group non-IFRS EPS in Q2 2013 was EUR 0.00; reported EPS was EUR -0.06.
- Nokia Group achieved underlying operating profitability for the fourth consecutive quarter, with a Q2 non-IFRS operating margin of 5.3%, driven by strong performance of Nokia Siemens Networks.
- Nokia Group ended Q2 with a strong balance sheet and solid cash position, with gross cash of EUR 9.5 billion and net cash of EUR 4.1 billion. Nokia Siemens Networks' contribution to Nokia Group gross and net cash was EUR 2.5 billion and EUR 1.4 billion respectively.
- Nokia Siemens Networks achieved underlying profitability for the fifth consecutive quarter, with a Q2 non-IFRS operating margin of 11.8%, reflecting record non-IFRS gross margin and continued progress relative to its strategy. This exceeded the earlier expectation for Nokia Siemens Networks non-IFRS operating margin to be approximately 5%, plus or minus four percentage points.
- Devices & Services achieved Q2 non-IFRS operating margin of negative 1.2%, which was consistent with the earlier expectation for approximately negative 2%, plus or minus four percentage points.
- HERE achieved Q2 non-IFRS operating margin of 3.4%. This exceeded the earlier expectation for a negative non-IFRS operating margin.
Nokia Group net sales in Q2 2013 were EUR 5.7 billion, down 3% quarter-on-quarter
- Nokia Siemens Networks Q2 net sales decreased 1% quarter-on-quarter to EUR 2.8 billion, reflecting Nokia Siemens Networks' focused strategy.
- Devices & Services Q2 net sales decreased 6% quarter-on-quarter to EUR 2.7 billion
- Lumia Q2 volumes increased 32% quarter-on-quarter to 7.4 million units, reflecting strong demand from customers for a broadened Lumia product range.
- Mobile Phones Q2 volumes decreased 4% quarter-on-quarter to 53.7 million units, but demonstrated some signs of recovery in the latter part of the quarter.
- HERE Q2 net sales increased 8% quarter-on-quarter to EUR 0.2 billion.
January-June 2013 highlights:
Nokia Group net sales in January-June 2013 were EUR 11.5 billion
- Nokia Group net sales for the first half 2013 decreased 22% year-on-year.
- Reported EPS for the first half 2013 was EUR -0.13, compared to EUR -0.63 in the first half 2012.
More information on Nokia website
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation Interim Report for Q3 and January-September 2020 (30.10.2020 16:04)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (14.10.2020 17:06)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2020 (31.07.2020 11:00)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (13.07.2020 14:32)
- Nokia Corporation - Pekka Lundmark to start as President and CEO of Nokia on August 1, 2020 (26.06.2020 14:31)