Vienna Insurance Group in Bulgaria - Sale of its holding in the pension fund Doverie
Doverie is the leading Bulgarian pension fund company. As of 31 December 2012, Doverie had more than 1.25 million contributors and the assets under management amounted to almost 1.8 billion Bulgarian Lev (about EUR 920 million).
"Doverie is a sound and economically successful company. Pension funds are not part of the core business of Vienna Insurance Group. By selling Doverie, we want to focus even more on our insurance activities in property and life insurance on the Bulgarian market. We are convinced that Doverie will continue to fulfil its role as leading pension fund in Bulgaria for the benefit of its members", stated Peter Hagen, General Manager and CEO of Vienna Insurance Group.
Bulgaria is one of the ten core markets of Vienna Insurance Group. In Bulgaria the Group is market leader and operates through its companies Bulstrad Non-life and Bulstrad Life.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Press release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Vienna Insurance Group - Annual General Meeting 2021 (05.05.2021 16:06)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Group Annual Report 2020 (15.04.2021 16:15)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Bank Conference - Investor Presentation (25.03.2021 14:29)
- Vienna Insurance Group with solid preliminary results for 2020 (18.03.2021 15:54)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Bank Conference - Investor Presentation (11.02.2021 15:29)