Update on business portfolio optimisation
New World Resources Plc ('NWR' or the 'Company'), one of Central Europe's leading hard coal and coke producers, informs today on its business portfolio optimisation programme, as regards the Paskov mine in the Czech Republic.
As a divestment of the Paskov mine appears unlikely at present, the Company is now evaluating other scenarios including a potential temporary or permanent shutdown of the mine. A final decision in this matter is expected in upcoming weeks.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Press release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- NWR - List of shareholders who held at least 5 per cent of votes at the General Meeting (08.11.2016 11:59)
- NWR - Resolutions Passed at the General Meeting of Shareholders and the Meeting of the Creditors (04.11.2016 07:18)
- NWR - Notice of Creditors' Meeting (25.10.2016 14:43)
- NWR - Notice of General Meeting of Shareholders (18.10.2016 10:29)
- NWR - Karbonia shares transferred to Prairie Mining Limited (12.10.2016 15:29)