CME completes sale of Series B preferred shares to Time Warner
Hamilton, Bermuda, June 25, 2013 - Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. ("CME") (NASDAQ/Prague Stock Exchange: CETV) announced today the closing of the sale of 200,000 shares of its newly designated Series B Convertible Redeemable Preferred Stock, par value $0.08 per share, to Time Warner Media Holdings B.V., an affiliate of Time Warner Inc., for aggregate consideration of US$ 200 million. The proceeds of this private placement, along with US$ 100 million of net proceeds from CME's public offering completed in May 2013, will be used to fund the repurchase or redemption of a portion of CME's outstanding 11.625% senior notes due 2016.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Press release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Central European Media Enterprises to Be Acquired by PPF (30.10.2019 08:26)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 3Q and Nine Months Ended (17.10.2019 15:00)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 2Q and Six Month (24.07.2019 15:35)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2019 (30.04.2019 16:43)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. - Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (23.04.2019 14:15)