OPG - Board Resignations and Information Regarding Upcoming General Meetings
Orco Property Group has received the resignations of Alex Leicester and Martin Nemecek from the Board of Directors effective 27 June 2013. In addition, Gamala Limited has withdrawn the following four candidates that they proposed for election to the Board of Directors: Gabriel Benezra, Christian Kaltenbrunner, Philip Aim and Ryan Brown.
As such, during the Annual General Meeting that will be held in Luxembourg on 27 June at 2pm, the shareholders will be asked to vote only on the following nine candidates to the Board of Directors: Jean-François Ott, Nicolas Tommasini, Alexis Juan, Guy Wallier, Radovan Vitek, Jiri Dedera, Ian Cash, Guy Shanon and Edward Hughes.
Jean-François Ott, Orco's President and CEO stated "I am pleased with the progress that has been made these past three weeks. Today's developments are welcomed by the company. I am confident that both the Annual General Meeting and the Extraordinary General Meeting that are scheduled for 27 June will proceed smoothly such that the company will have a professional and balanced Board as well as the tools at its disposal to ensure its continued success."
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Press release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- CPI FIM SA – Half year results 2021 (07.09.2021 16:24)
- CPI FIM SA – Reports financial results for the first quarter of 2021 and Annual General Meeting (31.05.2021 15:42)
- CPI FIM SA – Annual general meeting (30.04.2021 16:49)
- CPI FIM SA – PR 2020 Financial Results (01.04.2021 17:00)
- CPI FIM SA – Disposal of CPI PROPERTY GROUP shares (02.03.2021 14:09)