OPG - Board Resignations and Information Regarding Upcoming General Meetings
Orco Property Group has received the resignations of Alex Leicester and Martin Nemecek from the Board of Directors effective 27 June 2013. In addition, Gamala Limited has withdrawn the following four candidates that they proposed for election to the Board of Directors: Gabriel Benezra, Christian Kaltenbrunner, Philip Aim and Ryan Brown.
As such, during the Annual General Meeting that will be held in Luxembourg on 27 June at 2pm, the shareholders will be asked to vote only on the following nine candidates to the Board of Directors: Jean-François Ott, Nicolas Tommasini, Alexis Juan, Guy Wallier, Radovan Vitek, Jiri Dedera, Ian Cash, Guy Shanon and Edward Hughes.
Jean-François Ott, Orco's President and CEO stated "I am pleased with the progress that has been made these past three weeks. Today's developments are welcomed by the company. I am confident that both the Annual General Meeting and the Extraordinary General Meeting that are scheduled for 27 June will proceed smoothly such that the company will have a professional and balanced Board as well as the tools at its disposal to ensure its continued success."
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Press release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- ORCO - Q3 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS (07.12.2018 13:42)
- ORCO PROPERTY GROUP - Half Year Results 2018 (11.09.2018 08:52)
- ORCO - Annual General Meeting (23.05.2018 10:52)
- ORCO PROPERTY GROUP - 2017 Annual Report and Financial Results (20.04.2018 13:42)
- ORCO PROPERTY GROUP - Subscription of shares in CPI PROPERTY GROUP (29.12.2017 14:17)