Kit Digital, Inc. - Form 8-K - Report of unscheduled material events or corporate event
As previously disclosed, on April 25, 2013, KIT digital, Inc. (the " Company") filed a voluntary petition for reorganization (the " Bankruptcy Filing") under chapter 11 of title 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code (the " Bankruptcy Code") in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York (the "Bankruptcy Court"). The chapter 11 case has been assigned to the Honorable Judge Robert E. Gerber and is being administered under the caption "In re KIT digital, Inc.," Case No. 13-11298 (REG).
On June 18, 2013, the Company filed its monthly operating report as of and for the period ending May 31, 2013 (the " Monthly Operating Report") with the Bankruptcy Court. The Monthly Operating Report is attached as Exhibit 99.1.
More information in the attached document.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Form 8-K - Report of unscheduled material events or corporate event
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- KIT digital Restructuring Approved; Prepares To Exit Bankruptcy and Change Name to Piksel (06.08.2013 12:16)
- KIT digital, Inc. Takes Legal Action Against utd. by content (02.08.2013 12:12)
- KIT Digital, Inc. - Regulation FD Disclosure (16.07.2013 12:08)
- KIT Digital Inc. - Reorganizační plán - Sdělení pro přímé účastníky RM-S (02.07.2013 13:24)
- KIT Digital Announces Settlement of Securities Lawsuits (01.07.2013 10:31)