Nokia to publish first quarter 2013 interim report on April 18, 2013
Espoo, Finland - Nokia will publish its first quarter 2013 interim report on Thursday, April 18, 2013 at approximately 1pm Finnish time (CET+1). The release will be made available on the Nokia website.
As indicated in our 2012 annual report, the historical comparative financials presented in the interim report will include certain changes to previously reported information. These changes result from retrospective application of an amendment to IFRS accounting standard IAS19, Employee Benefits and mainly relate to consolidated statements of financial position and comprehensive income.
Nokia's analyst conference call will begin at 3pm Finnish time. A webcast of the conference call will be available at http://investors.nokia.com. Media representatives can view the webcast or listen in at +1 706 634 5012, conference ID 24234429.
Nokia publishes only a summary of its interim reports in stock exchange releases. The stock exchange releases include a link to the relevant complete interim report with tables in PDF-format. The complete first quarter 2013 interim report with tables will be available at http://www.results.nokia.com/results/Nokia_results2013Q1e.pdf. Investors should not rely on summaries of our interim reports only, but should review the complete interim reports with tables.
Additionally, the complete interim reports with tables will be available shortly after publication at www.nokia.com/financials, where you may also access our past quarterly and annual financial reports.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Sari Baldauf to succeed Risto Siilasmaa as Nokia Board Chair at Nokia’s Annual G (04.12.2019 12:24)
- Nokia to discontinue Chief Operating Officer role; current COO Joerg Erlemeier to leave company (26.11.2019 15:22)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q3 and January-September 2019 (24.10.2019 10:41)
- Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (09.09.2019 14:25)
- Nokia Board of Directors resolved to issue shares to the company (02.09.2019 13:28)