Admission of 90,787,096 shares issued in 2012 to trading on the WSE
Orco Property Group announces that the Warsaw Stock Exchange has admitted 90,787,096 ordinary shares of Orco Property Group registered under ISIN code LU0122624777 to trading on the regulated market of the Warsaw Stock Exchange as of 2 April 2013.
These shares were issued by Orco Property Group in the context of the group bond restructuring, namely (i) 18,361,540 shares issued on 14 May 2012 (ii) 64,577,483 shares issued on 3 September 2012 and (iii) 7,848,073 shares issued on 28 September 2012. The entirety of Orco Property Group's 107,840,962 shares are now listed on the regulated markets of NYSE Euronext in Paris, the Prague Stock Exchange and the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Press release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- CPI FIM SA – Half year results 2021 (07.09.2021 16:24)
- CPI FIM SA – Reports financial results for the first quarter of 2021 and Annual General Meeting (31.05.2021 15:42)
- CPI FIM SA – Annual general meeting (30.04.2021 16:49)
- CPI FIM SA – PR 2020 Financial Results (01.04.2021 17:00)
- CPI FIM SA – Disposal of CPI PROPERTY GROUP shares (02.03.2021 14:09)