Nokia published its Nokia in 2012 annual report; reiterating its longer-term financial targets
The report will be shortly available in pdf format through www.nokia.com/financials. Shareholders may request a hard copy of the report free of charge through Nokia's Internet pages.
Longer-term financial targets
In this annual report, Nokia reiterated its longer-term financial targets for its Devices & Services business and Nokia Siemens Networks.
Longer-term, Nokia continues to target:
- Devices & Services net sales to grow faster than the market.
- Devices & Services non-IFRS operating margin to be 10% or more.
Longer-term, Nokia Siemens Networks continues to target for its non-IFRS operating margin to be between 5% and 10%.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Sari Baldauf to succeed Risto Siilasmaa as Nokia Board Chair at Nokia’s Annual G (04.12.2019 12:24)
- Nokia to discontinue Chief Operating Officer role; current COO Joerg Erlemeier to leave company (26.11.2019 15:22)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q3 and January-September 2019 (24.10.2019 10:41)
- Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (09.09.2019 14:25)
- Nokia Board of Directors resolved to issue shares to the company (02.09.2019 13:28)