Nokia published its Nokia in 2012 annual report; reiterating its longer-term financial targets
The report will be shortly available in pdf format through www.nokia.com/financials. Shareholders may request a hard copy of the report free of charge through Nokia's Internet pages.
Longer-term financial targets
In this annual report, Nokia reiterated its longer-term financial targets for its Devices & Services business and Nokia Siemens Networks.
Longer-term, Nokia continues to target:
- Devices & Services net sales to grow faster than the market.
- Devices & Services non-IFRS operating margin to be 10% or more.
Longer-term, Nokia Siemens Networks continues to target for its non-IFRS operating margin to be between 5% and 10%.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2020 (31.07.2020 11:00)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (13.07.2020 14:32)
- Nokia Corporation - Pekka Lundmark to start as President and CEO of Nokia on August 1, 2020 (26.06.2020 14:31)
- Resolutions of Nokia Corporation's Annual General Meeting 2020 (28.05.2020 15:51)
- Nokia Corporation’s Annual General Meeting 2020 (14.05.2020 13:07)