Exxon Mobil Corporation Announces Estimated Fourth Quarter 2012 Results
Energy is fundamental to economic growth and improved living standards.
ExxonMobil's strong financial performance enables continued investment in new
energy supplies, which creates jobs and supports economic expansion.
Fourth quarter 2012 earnings were over $9.9 billion, up 6% from the fourth quarter of
2011. Full year 2012 earnings were $44.9 billion, up 9% from 2011, with record
earnings per share of $9.70.
Capital and exploration expenditures were a record $39.8 billion in 2012 as we continue
pursuing opportunities to find and produce new supplies of oil and natural gas to meet
global demand for energy.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Úplné znění oznámení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- ExxonMobil - 1Q 2022 earnings (02.05.2022 14:15)
- ExxonMobil - 4Q 2021 earnings overview (02.02.2022 15:06)
- ExxonMobil - Dividend information (18.10.2021 13:58)
- ExxonMobil Earns $4.7 Billion in Second Quarter 2021 (30.07.2021 14:17)
- ExxonMobil - Dividend information (30.04.2021 16:51)