Nokia Board of Directors convenes Annual General Meeting 2013
Nokia announced today that its Board of Directors has resolved to convene the Annual General Meeting on May 7, 2013 and that the Board and its Committees submit the below proposals to the Annual General Meeting.
- Proposal not to pay dividend
- Proposals on the Board composition and remuneration
- Proposals to authorize the Board to repurchase and issue shares
- Proposals on the re-election of the external auditor and remuneration
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2020 (31.07.2020 11:00)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (13.07.2020 14:32)
- Nokia Corporation - Pekka Lundmark to start as President and CEO of Nokia on August 1, 2020 (26.06.2020 14:31)
- Resolutions of Nokia Corporation's Annual General Meeting 2020 (28.05.2020 15:51)
- Nokia Corporation’s Annual General Meeting 2020 (14.05.2020 13:07)