Nokia Board of Directors convenes Annual General Meeting 2013
Nokia announced today that its Board of Directors has resolved to convene the Annual General Meeting on May 7, 2013 and that the Board and its Committees submit the below proposals to the Annual General Meeting.
- Proposal not to pay dividend
- Proposals on the Board composition and remuneration
- Proposals to authorize the Board to repurchase and issue shares
- Proposals on the re-election of the external auditor and remuneration
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Sari Baldauf to succeed Risto Siilasmaa as Nokia Board Chair at Nokia’s Annual G (04.12.2019 12:24)
- Nokia to discontinue Chief Operating Officer role; current COO Joerg Erlemeier to leave company (26.11.2019 15:22)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q3 and January-September 2019 (24.10.2019 10:41)
- Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (09.09.2019 14:25)
- Nokia Board of Directors resolved to issue shares to the company (02.09.2019 13:28)