Nokia Corporation Q4 and full year 2012 Interim Report
FINANCIAL AND OPERATING HIGHLIGHTS
Fourth quarter 2012 highlights:
Nokia Group non-IFRS EPS in Q4 2012 was EUR 0.06; reported EPS was EUR 0.05.
- Nokia Group achieves underlying operating profitability, with Q4 non-IFRS operating margin of 7.9%.
- Nokia Group strengthened its net cash position by approximately EUR 800 million sequentially, of which approximately EUR 650 million was generated by Nokia Siemens Networks.
- Devices & Services Q4 non-IFRS operating margin improved quarter-on-quarter to 1.3%, due to an increase in gross margin as well as a decrease in operating expenses.
- Nokia Siemens Networks non-IFRS operating margin improved quarter-on-quarter and year-on-year to a 14.4% in Q4, the highest level of underlying operating profitability since its formation in April 2007, primarily due to an increase in gross margin.
Full year 2012 highlights:
Nokia Group full year 2012 non-IFRS EPS was EUR -0.17; reported EPS was EUR -0.84.
- Nokia Group achieves underlying operating profitability, with full year 2012 non-IFRS operating margin of 0.4%.
- Nokia Group ends 2012 with a strong balance sheet and solid cash position. Gross cash was EUR 9.9 billion and net cash was EUR 4.4 billion, after incurring cash outflows related to restructuring of approximately EUR 1.5 billion and dividend payment of approximately EUR 750 million.
- To ensure strategic flexibility, the Nokia Board of Directors will propose that no dividend payment will be made for 2012 (EUR 0.20 per share for 2011). Nokia's Q4 financial performance combined with this dividend proposal further solidifies the company's strong liquidity position.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Sari Baldauf to succeed Risto Siilasmaa as Nokia Board Chair at Nokia’s Annual G (04.12.2019 12:24)
- Nokia to discontinue Chief Operating Officer role; current COO Joerg Erlemeier to leave company (26.11.2019 15:22)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q3 and January-September 2019 (24.10.2019 10:41)
- Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (09.09.2019 14:25)
- Nokia Board of Directors resolved to issue shares to the company (02.09.2019 13:28)