Deutsche Telekom defining succession early on and securing continuity
- Supervisory Board agrees to terminate René Obermann's employment contract by December 31, 2013
- CFO Timotheus Höttges to succeed
René Obermann, CEO of Deutsche Telekom, has requested that the Supervisory Board of Deutsche Telekom terminate his employment contract and appointment as Chief Executive Officer as of December 31, 2013. The Board agreed to this request in today's meeting.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Financial results first quarter 2020 (19.05.2020 15:45)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Virtual shareholders' meeting of Deutsche Telekom on June 19 (30.04.2020 12:27)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Shareholders‘ Meeting postponed (24.03.2020 10:19)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Shareholders' Meeting (28.02.2020 11:35)
- Deutsche Telekom increases earnings in all areas of the Group in record year 2019 (19.02.2020 15:49)