Corporate publications of New World Resources awarded in the Czech Top 100 ranking
The NWR Annual Report and the NWR Sustainability Report for 2011 placed third in the Czech Top 100 competition. An expert committee acknowledged especially the contents of both NWR documents. It was for the first time ever that the Company has published a Sustainability Report under the international GRI guidelines. NWR has also scored in the "Best Customer Magazine" category. The Open Mine magazine that the Company publishes every quarter for its customers, partners and industry experts providing news on the company, the mining industry or the Group's sustainable development activities, was awarded third best in the competition.
"We are highly appreciating the decision of the Czech Top 100 experts who classified our Annual and Sustainability Reports and the corporate magazine among the three best publications in the Czech Republic in 2011. We understand the acknowledgement of both reports as an affirmation of our efforts to be as transparent as possible to the outside world. We will keep improving the Open Mine magazine so we can provide our partners with comprehensive and interesting news. It is encouraging for us that we have ranked high in this competition," commented Petra Mašínová, Head of Corporate Communications and Sustainability in NWR.
Czech Top 100 has been announcing the best annual reports in the Czech Republic since 1993. In 2008, a special category on corporate magazines was added to the assessment scope. More information on the competition to be found at www.czechtop100.cz.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- NWR - List of shareholders who held at least 5 per cent of votes at the General Meeting (08.11.2016 11:59)
- NWR - Resolutions Passed at the General Meeting of Shareholders and the Meeting of the Creditors (04.11.2016 07:18)
- NWR - Notice of Creditors' Meeting (25.10.2016 14:43)
- NWR - Notice of General Meeting of Shareholders (18.10.2016 10:29)
- NWR - Karbonia shares transferred to Prairie Mining Limited (12.10.2016 15:29)