Microsoft Declares Quarterly Dividend
As announced in July, as part of the board's annual review of its governance structure, the board decided to make its oversight structure more efficient by reorganizing its committees. The board now has four committees composed of independent directors, instead of five. At a meeting following today's shareholder meeting the board approved changes to the makeup of the board's committees and selected a new lead independent director.
The Audit Committee members are Dina Dublon, Stephen J. Luczo, Dr. Helmut Panke and Charles H. Noski (chairperson). The Compensation Committee members are Dina Dublon, Maria M. Klawe and John W. Thompson (chairperson). The Governance and Nominating Committee members are Stephen J. Luczo, Charles H. Noski and David F. Marquardt (chairperson). The Regulatory and Public Policy Committee members are Maria M. Klawe, John W. Thompson and Dr. Helmut Panke (chairperson).
The independent directors of the board also appointed John W. Thompson as lead independent director.
Founded in 1975, Microsoft (Nasdaq "MSFT") is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential.
For more information, financial analysts and investors only:
Investor Relations, Microsoft, (425) 706-4400
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend (05.12.2019 07:29)
- Microsoft Annual Shareholders Meeting (05.12.2019 07:23)
- Microsoft Cloud Strength Drives First Quarter Results (24.10.2019 10:48)
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase and new share repurchase program (20.09.2019 16:59)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Record Fourth Quarter Results (19.07.2019 13:41)