Microsoft Declares Quarterly Dividend
As announced in July, as part of the board's annual review of its governance structure, the board decided to make its oversight structure more efficient by reorganizing its committees. The board now has four committees composed of independent directors, instead of five. At a meeting following today's shareholder meeting the board approved changes to the makeup of the board's committees and selected a new lead independent director.
The Audit Committee members are Dina Dublon, Stephen J. Luczo, Dr. Helmut Panke and Charles H. Noski (chairperson). The Compensation Committee members are Dina Dublon, Maria M. Klawe and John W. Thompson (chairperson). The Governance and Nominating Committee members are Stephen J. Luczo, Charles H. Noski and David F. Marquardt (chairperson). The Regulatory and Public Policy Committee members are Maria M. Klawe, John W. Thompson and Dr. Helmut Panke (chairperson).
The independent directors of the board also appointed John W. Thompson as lead independent director.
Founded in 1975, Microsoft (Nasdaq "MSFT") is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential.
For more information, financial analysts and investors only:
Investor Relations, Microsoft, (425) 706-4400
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY21 Q4 (30.07.2021 15:52)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - board of directors announces role changes and quarterly dividend (17.06.2021 14:30)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY21 Q3 (30.04.2021 16:30)
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend (18.03.2021 15:50)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY21 Q2 (03.02.2021 12:20)