Orco Property Group - Major shareholding notifications
Orco Property Group S.A. ("OPG") has been notified on 23 November 2012 by Crestline Ventures Corp. ("Crestline") that on 22 November 2012 its shareholding in OPG increased above the 5% threshold and currently holds 9,000,000 OPG shares, representing 8.35% of OPG's total share capital and voting rights. Concurrently, Mr. Radovan Vitek's shareholding in OPG increased above the 25% threshold, as the ultimate beneficial owner of Crestline and Gamala Limited ("Gamala") which holds 22,972,676 shares. Mr. Radovan Vitek thus beneficially owns a total of 31,972,676 OPG shares, representing 29.65% of OPG's total share capital and voting rights.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
OPG-Major Shareholding Crestline En.pdf
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- CPI FIM SA – Reports financial results for the first quarter of 2021 and Annual General Meeting (31.05.2021 15:42)
- CPI FIM SA – Annual general meeting (30.04.2021 16:49)
- CPI FIM SA – PR 2020 Financial Results (01.04.2021 17:00)
- CPI FIM SA – Disposal of CPI PROPERTY GROUP shares (02.03.2021 14:09)
- CPI FIM SA - Participation in the share buy-back of CPI PROPERTY GROUP (24.02.2021 14:21)