Volkswagen Group strengthens competitiveness and safeguards future with continued investment levels
- €50 billion for new models, environmentally friendly technologies and production
facilities in the coming three years
- CEO Winterkorn: "We are investing more than ever before to reach our long-term
The Volkswagen Group will invest €50.2 billion in its Automotive Division in the coming three years. This is the result of the Group's investment planning for 2013 to 2015 discussed by the Supervisory Board of Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft at its meeting on Friday. For the first time, the planning also includes the newly consolidated MAN and Porsche brands. "Despite the challenging economic environment, we are investing more than ever before to reach our long-term goals", said Prof. Dr. Martin Winterkorn, Chairman of Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft's Board of Management in Wolfsburg. "This investment is the key to the Volkswagen Group's innovation and technology leadership. It enables us to further strengthen our competitive position and ensure that we are fit for the future."
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen AG invests in battery operations at Salzgitter (12.05.2020 13:03)
- Volkswagen AG - Interim Report January - March 2020 (05.05.2020 13:04)
- The Volkswagen Group recorded a substantial impact on its business (30.04.2020 15:08)
- Volkswagen Group - China: Clear signs of business recovery (15.04.2020 11:29)
- Volkswagen postpones Annual General Meeting 2020 (31.03.2020 15:06)