Volkswagen Group strengthens competitiveness and safeguards future with continued investment levels
- €50 billion for new models, environmentally friendly technologies and production
facilities in the coming three years
- CEO Winterkorn: "We are investing more than ever before to reach our long-term
The Volkswagen Group will invest €50.2 billion in its Automotive Division in the coming three years. This is the result of the Group's investment planning for 2013 to 2015 discussed by the Supervisory Board of Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft at its meeting on Friday. For the first time, the planning also includes the newly consolidated MAN and Porsche brands. "Despite the challenging economic environment, we are investing more than ever before to reach our long-term goals", said Prof. Dr. Martin Winterkorn, Chairman of Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft's Board of Management in Wolfsburg. "This investment is the key to the Volkswagen Group's innovation and technology leadership. It enables us to further strengthen our competitive position and ensure that we are fit for the future."
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen AG - Lower deliveries for Volkswagen brand in July (14.08.2019 15:41)
- Volkswagen AG - Half-Yearly Financial Report 2019 (26.07.2019 15:21)
- Volkswagen AG - 215,000 vehicle deliveries since the beginning of the year (14.06.2019 14:34)
- Volkswagen AG - Volkswagen determines price range and offer structure for IPO of TRATON (14.06.2019 14:32)
- Volkswagen AG - Volkswagen deliveries in May present a mixed picture (12.06.2019 15:10)