OKD wins Company and City category in the TOP Responsible Company 2012 Awards
"I am very glad that the jury of TOP Responsible Company recognised our programme Suburbs are Alive, and those individuals and non-profit organisations that are not indifferent to their surroundings and that participate in life-enhancing activities for people. All deserve our appreciation and respect," said Petra Mašínová, NWR Head of Corporate Communications and Sustainability and Chairman of the Board of the OKD Foundation.
The jury awarded first place to OKD because of the Company's unusual approach to enhancing life in the suburbs. The aim of the programme is to support the lives of those people who live on suburban housing estates, do not rely only on the authorities and who actively work to improve their community. The programme registered in total 50 projects, five of which took the top five places. For example, two projects from Orlová were selected, one focusing on the restoration of a dilapidated neighbourhood open air cinema, and the second on reconstructing the disused garden of a former nursery into a leisure area for all generations.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Press release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- NWR - List of shareholders who held at least 5 per cent of votes at the General Meeting (08.11.2016 11:59)
- NWR - Resolutions Passed at the General Meeting of Shareholders and the Meeting of the Creditors (04.11.2016 07:18)
- NWR - Notice of Creditors' Meeting (25.10.2016 14:43)
- NWR - Notice of General Meeting of Shareholders (18.10.2016 10:29)
- NWR - Karbonia shares transferred to Prairie Mining Limited (12.10.2016 15:29)