Orco Property Group - Major shareholding notifications
Orco Property Group S.A. ("OPG") received notification on 12 November 2012 that Crestline Ventures Corp ("Crestline") transferred 12,056,281 OPG shares to Gamala Limited ("Gamala") on 7 November 2012. As a result of this transaction, Gamala's shareholding in OPG increased above the 10%, 15% and 20% thresholds and holds 22,320,489 OPG shares representing 20.70% percent of OPG's total share capital and voting rights. Concurrently, Crestline's shareholding decreased below the 10%, 5% and 2.5% thresholds and holds no OPG shares. Mr. Radovan Vitek is the ultimate beneficial owner of Crestline and Gamala.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Press release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- CPI FIM SA – Reports financial results for the first quarter of 2021 and Annual General Meeting (31.05.2021 15:42)
- CPI FIM SA – Annual general meeting (30.04.2021 16:49)
- CPI FIM SA – PR 2020 Financial Results (01.04.2021 17:00)
- CPI FIM SA – Disposal of CPI PROPERTY GROUP shares (02.03.2021 14:09)
- CPI FIM SA - Participation in the share buy-back of CPI PROPERTY GROUP (24.02.2021 14:21)