Observations following the decision of the AMF Sanctions Committee dated October 22, 2012
ORCO notes the exceptional economic context of the autumn of 2008 and is of the opinion that its pleas and arguments have for the most part been ignored by the Sanctions Committee. The company is of the opinion that the size of the penalties imposed of EUR 100,000, and EUR 80,000 on its President, appear disproportionate given that the complaints against ORCO dealt in particular with what was considered to be the insufficient application of certain accounting norms. ORCO and its President each reserve the possibility of appealing to the Paris Court of Appeals.
In addition, the company has been informed by Mr. Ales Vobruba, who was charged personally by the Commission, of his intention to appeal this decision to the Paris Court of Appeals. The company reiterates its commitment to respect all corporate governance recommendations of the authorities that oversee it.
Source: Orco Property Group
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Press release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- CPI FIM SA – Half year results 2021 (07.09.2021 16:24)
- CPI FIM SA – Reports financial results for the first quarter of 2021 and Annual General Meeting (31.05.2021 15:42)
- CPI FIM SA – Annual general meeting (30.04.2021 16:49)
- CPI FIM SA – PR 2020 Financial Results (01.04.2021 17:00)
- CPI FIM SA – Disposal of CPI PROPERTY GROUP shares (02.03.2021 14:09)