Delisting of NWR NV from WSE
Following its announcement on 20 September 2012, New World Resources Plc ('NWR' or the 'Company') today announces the cancellation of the listing of the 'A' Ordinary Shares (the 'Shares') of its wholly owned subsidiary, New World Resources N.V. ('NWR NV') from the Warsaw Stock Exchange ('WSE'). The Shares are no longer listed on any exchange. The delisting of the Shares from the WSE marks the completion of steps related to the reincorporation of the Company in the United Kingdom in 2011.
NWR remains listed on the London, Warsaw and Prague Stock Exchanges. Further information on the process can be found on the Company's website.
Source: New Wordl Resources Plc
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- NWR - List of shareholders who held at least 5 per cent of votes at the General Meeting (08.11.2016 11:59)
- NWR - Resolutions Passed at the General Meeting of Shareholders and the Meeting of the Creditors (04.11.2016 07:18)
- NWR - Notice of Creditors' Meeting (25.10.2016 14:43)
- NWR - Notice of General Meeting of Shareholders (18.10.2016 10:29)
- NWR - Karbonia shares transferred to Prairie Mining Limited (12.10.2016 15:29)