Nokia Corporation Q3 2012 Interim Report
FINANCIAL AND OPERATING HIGHLIGHTS
Nokia Group non-IFRS EPS in Q3 2012 of EUR -0.07, reported EPS EUR -0.26
- Nokia Group achieves operating profitability on an underlying basis, with Q3 non-IFRS operating margin of 1.1%.
- Nokia Siemens Networks non-IFRS operating margin significantly improved quarter-on-quarter and year-on-year to 9.2% in Q3; company executing well on restructuring and strategy that focuses on key markets and product segments.
- Devices & Services Q3 non-IFRS operating margin improved quarter-on-quarter to negative 7.4%.
- Nokia Group ended Q3 with gross cash of EUR 8.8 billion and net cash of EUR 3.6 billion.
- Nokia Group Q3 net cash from operating activities of negative EUR 429 million, including cash outflows related to restructuring activities of approximately EUR 390 million.
Nokia Group net sales in Q3 2012 were EUR 7.2 billion, down from EUR 7.5 billion in Q2 2012
- Nokia Siemens Networks net sales increased quarter-on-quarter and year-on-year to EUR 3.5 billion.
- Lumia Q3 volumes decreased quarter-on-quarter to 2.9 million units, as we shared the exciting innovation ahead with our new line of Lumia products.
- Mobile Phones Q3 volumes increased quarter-on-quarter to 77 million units; strong sales start for new Asha full touch smartphones, with volumes of 6.5 million units.
The complete third quarter 2012 interim report with tables is available at Nokia website.
Source: Nokia Corporation
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (15.04.2021 16:23)
- Nokia Corporation - Usnesení výroční VH a představenstva společnosti Nokia Corporation (13.04.2021 14:15)
- Nokia Corporation - Report on Form 20-F for 2020, published its Nokia in 2020 Annual Report (09.03.2021 14:26)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (11.02.2021 15:23)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q4 and Full Year 2020 (09.02.2021 13:55)