Nokia completes divestment of Vertu to EQT VI
Espoo, Finland - Nokia has completed its divestment of Vertu, the global leader in luxury mobile phones, to EQT VI. The transaction was originally announced on June 14, 2012. As part of the transaction, approximately 1,000 employees have transferred with Vertu. Nokia retains a 10% minority shareholding in Vertu.
Source: Nokia Communications
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (09.09.2019 14:25)
- Nokia Board of Directors resolved to issue shares to the company (02.09.2019 13:28)
- Nokia Corporation - Gabriela Styf Sjöman appointed as Chief Strategy Officer (22.08.2019 09:50)
- Nokia wins 5G network deal with Vodafone New Zealand (08.08.2019 07:14)
- Nokia Corporation - Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2019 (25.07.2019 12:48)