Nokia completes divestment of Vertu to EQT VI
Espoo, Finland - Nokia has completed its divestment of Vertu, the global leader in luxury mobile phones, to EQT VI. The transaction was originally announced on June 14, 2012. As part of the transaction, approximately 1,000 employees have transferred with Vertu. Nokia retains a 10% minority shareholding in Vertu.
Source: Nokia Communications
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Pekka Lundmark to start as President and CEO of Nokia on August 1, 2020 (26.06.2020 14:31)
- Resolutions of Nokia Corporation's Annual General Meeting 2020 (28.05.2020 15:51)
- Nokia Corporation’s Annual General Meeting 2020 (14.05.2020 13:07)
- Nokia Corporation Interim Report for Q1 (30.04.2020 14:57)
- Nokia cancels Annual General Meeting (18.03.2020 12:21)