Nokia completes divestment of Vertu to EQT VI
Espoo, Finland - Nokia has completed its divestment of Vertu, the global leader in luxury mobile phones, to EQT VI. The transaction was originally announced on June 14, 2012. As part of the transaction, approximately 1,000 employees have transferred with Vertu. Nokia retains a 10% minority shareholding in Vertu.
Source: Nokia Communications
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Sari Baldauf to succeed Risto Siilasmaa as Nokia Board Chair at Nokia’s Annual G (04.12.2019 12:24)
- Nokia to discontinue Chief Operating Officer role; current COO Joerg Erlemeier to leave company (26.11.2019 15:22)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q3 and January-September 2019 (24.10.2019 10:41)
- Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (09.09.2019 14:25)
- Nokia Board of Directors resolved to issue shares to the company (02.09.2019 13:28)