Issuance of new notes marks successful completion of restructuring Major shareholding notification
The issuance of the New Notes marks the successful completion of the group's bond restructuring, which restructured EUR 411 million in nominal OPG bond debt (EUR 549 million in remaining Safeguard payments) and EUR 100 million in nominal OG bond debt (EUR 129 million including interest and redemption premium.
OPG also announces that 7,848,073 new ordinary shares registered under ISIN code LU0122624777 issued on 28 September 2012 (the "New Shares") will be admitted to trading on the regulated market of the Prague Stock Exchange on 8 October 2012.
OPG also announces that further to the issuance of New Shares, Maple Leaf Volatility Master Fund notified OPG on 2 October 2012 that the number of voting rights it holds in OPG increased above 2.5% as a consequence of the issuance. Maple Leaf Volatility Master Fund holds 3,539,860 OPG shares, representing 3.28% of the total voting rights.
Source: Orco Property Group
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
OPG-PR Issue of New notes & Major Shareholding 4.10.12En.pdf
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- CPI FIM SA – Half year results 2021 (07.09.2021 16:24)
- CPI FIM SA – Reports financial results for the first quarter of 2021 and Annual General Meeting (31.05.2021 15:42)
- CPI FIM SA – Annual general meeting (30.04.2021 16:49)
- CPI FIM SA – PR 2020 Financial Results (01.04.2021 17:00)
- CPI FIM SA – Disposal of CPI PROPERTY GROUP shares (02.03.2021 14:09)