Erste Group comfortably meets the EBA capital requirement: capital ratio reached 9.9% as of June 201
Erste Group notes the announcements made today by the European Banking Authority, the Austrian National Bank and the Austrian Financial Markets Authority regarding the final assessment of the capital exercise and fulfillment of the EBA December Recommendation, which demonstrate the following result for Erste Group: the EBA core tier 1 ratio as of 30 June 2012, excluding retained earnings, reached 9.9% and thus significantly exceeded the 9% capital requirement.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Erste Group - Q1 2020 results (30.04.2020 12:37)
- Erste Group suspends FY2020 financial guidance on lack of predictability (07.04.2020 13:30)
- Erste Group Bank AG to postpone AGM to later date in 2020, to review 2019 dividend proposal (27.03.2020 11:21)
- Erste Group - Preliminary results 2019 (28.02.2020 09:43)
- Erste Group Bank AG announced the death of Brian D. O’Neill, a member of its supervisory board (03.01.2020 11:50)