Erste Group comfortably meets the EBA capital requirement: capital ratio reached 9.9% as of June 201
Erste Group notes the announcements made today by the European Banking Authority, the Austrian National Bank and the Austrian Financial Markets Authority regarding the final assessment of the capital exercise and fulfillment of the EBA December Recommendation, which demonstrate the following result for Erste Group: the EBA core tier 1 ratio as of 30 June 2012, excluding retained earnings, reached 9.9% and thus significantly exceeded the 9% capital requirement.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Erste Group Bank AG announced the death of Brian D. O’Neill, a member of its supervisory board (03.01.2020 11:50)
- Erste Group deepens collaboration with Czech start-up Dateio (19.12.2019 12:28)
- Erste Group - Results of the Tender Offer by Erste Group Bank AG (27.11.2019 11:09)
- Erste Group - Investor information 2019 (21.11.2019 11:42)
- Erste Group - Investor information 2019 (18.11.2019 12:32)