Erste Group comfortably meets the EBA capital requirement: capital ratio reached 9.9% as of June 201
Erste Group notes the announcements made today by the European Banking Authority, the Austrian National Bank and the Austrian Financial Markets Authority regarding the final assessment of the capital exercise and fulfillment of the EBA December Recommendation, which demonstrate the following result for Erste Group: the EBA core tier 1 ratio as of 30 June 2012, excluding retained earnings, reached 9.9% and thus significantly exceeded the 9% capital requirement.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Erste Group - H1 2021 results (30.07.2021 13:53)
- Erste Group - Q1 2021 results (05.05.2021 16:36)
- Erste Group - 28th Annual General Meeting Erste Group Bank AG (21.04.2021 10:30)
- Erste Group - Annual Report 2020 (01.04.2021 16:39)
- Erste Group generates net profit of 783 mn euros in Corona-impacted year (02.03.2021 14:20)