Erste Group informs about transactions of ERSTE Foundation and CaixaBank
Erste Group informs about the sale of up to 14 million Erste Group shares by ERSTE Foundation. The sale will start today by way of an "Accelerated Bookbuilt Offering" (ABO). ERSTE Foundation will remain the most important key shareholder of Erste Group, controlling 20.2% of shares outstanding after the transaction. Erste Group reaffirms its guidance for its operating result and risk provisions which it announced as part of its H1 2012 results presentation.
CaixaBank, the second largest shareholder of Erste Group, recently purchased a block of one million Erste Group shares from ERSTE Foundation. CaixaBank has thereby increased its stake to slightly below 10% of Erste Group's share capital after being diluted in the share swap with most minority shareholders of Romanian BCR in March 2012.
Source: Erste Group
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Erste Group - Erste Group: Q3 2021 results (04.11.2021 16:35)
- Erste Group - H1 2021 results (30.07.2021 13:53)
- Erste Group - Q1 2021 results (05.05.2021 16:36)
- Erste Group - 28th Annual General Meeting Erste Group Bank AG (21.04.2021 10:30)
- Erste Group - Annual Report 2020 (01.04.2021 16:39)