OPG-PR Issue and listing of 7848073 new shares En 28 09 12
Further to its press release of September 27, 2012, Orco Property Group ("OPG") announces that on September 28, 2012 it issued 7,848,073 new ordinary shares (the "New Shares") as the second payment of the convertible bonds issued by OPG on May 9, 2012 (ISIN code XS0741974009, the "OCA"). The terms of the OCA have now been fulfilled.
OPG's share capital has increased from EUR 409,970,844.90 represented by 99,992,889 shares to EUR 442,147,944.20 represented by 107,840,962 shares.
As such, the total number of shares comprising the share capital of OPG as well as the total number of voting rights attached thereto is 107,840,962 as of September 28, 2012.
The New Shares are registered under the same ISIN code LU0122624777 as the existing shares of OPG. The New Shares carry the same voting rights as the existing shares.
The New Shares will be admitted to trading on the regulated market of NYSE Euronext in Paris as of October 1, 2012. The procedure for admission to trading of the New Shares on the regulated markets of the Prague and Warsaw stock exchanges has commenced.
The prospectus regarding the New Shares is available on the OPG website: www.orcogroup.com
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
OPG-PR Issue and listing of 7848073 new shares En 28 09 12.pdf
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- ORCO PROPERTY GROUP - Annual General Meeting of Shareholders Held on 28 May 2020 (02.06.2020 16:17)
- ORCO PROPERTY GROUP - Full year results and general meeting 28.5.2020 (28.04.2020 10:54)
- ORCO PROPERTY GROUP - Q3 2019 Financial Results (04.12.2019 11:58)
- CPI FIM SA - Ordinary General Meeting (06.09.2019 16:02)
- CPI FIM SA - Half Year Results 2019 (03.09.2019 16:09)