Volkswagen delivers more cars in period to July / +10.4 percent
The Volkswagen Passenger Cars brand handed over 1.05 (1.02; +2.5 percent) million vehicles to customers on the overall European market in the first seven months of the year. This contrasted with the situation in Western Europe (excluding Germany), where deliveries were 5.0 percent down on the comparable prior-year period as a result of the current market situation and totaled 528,200 (556,200) units. The trend in Central and Eastern Europe was noticeably positive, with a 40.4 percent rise to 157,100 (111,900). Deliveries in Russia continued to develop at a high level and ran at 95,600 (56,500; +69.2 percent) units. In the home market of Germany, Volkswagen Passenger Cars handed over 361,400 (352,700; +2.5 percent) vehicles to customers.
In the Asia-Pacific region, the brand grew deliveries 15.1 percent in the period to July, handing over 1.27 (1.10) million units. 1.14 (0.99; +15.2 percent) million vehicles were delivered in China (incl. Hong Kong), the region's largest single market, during the same period. Volkswagen Passenger Cars also continued to develop very well on the American continent. Deliveries in the North America region grew 23.4 percent to 346,700 (280,900) vehicles. At 245,700 (183,200; +34.1 percent), the number of vehicles handed over to customers in the United States, the region's largest single market, was also noticeably higher than the comparable prior-year period. In the South America region, deliveries rose by 6.4 percent to 472,700 (444,100) units.
Source: Volkswagen AG
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen AG - Volkswagen Group intends to further expand after sales business (03.09.2019 16:14)
- Volkswagen AG - Lower deliveries for Volkswagen brand in July (14.08.2019 15:41)
- Volkswagen AG - Half-Yearly Financial Report 2019 (26.07.2019 15:21)
- Volkswagen AG - 215,000 vehicle deliveries since the beginning of the year (14.06.2019 14:34)
- Volkswagen AG - Volkswagen determines price range and offer structure for IPO of TRATON (14.06.2019 14:32)