CME announces launch of an offering of senior secured notes due 2017 by its Czech subsidiary CET 21
CET 21 intends to use the net proceeds from the offering (i) to fully repay outstanding amounts under its CZK 1.5 billion revolving credit facility agreement, which is expected to be approximately EUR 59.5 million (approximately US$ 73.0 million), and (ii) for general corporate purposes.
The senior notes will be offered only to qualified institutional buyers under Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), and to non-U.S. persons in transactions outside the United States under Regulation S under the Securities Act. The senior notes will not be registered under the Securities Act and may not be offered or sold in the U.S. or to U.S. persons absent registration or an applicable exemption from registration requirements. In relation to the United Kingdom, notes may not be offered or sold except in accordance with all applicable requirements of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 ("FSMA") and regulations passed under FSMA, or pursuant to an applicable exemption. In addition, the notes may not be offered in the United Kingdom or any other member state of the European Economic Area except in circumstances which do not require the publication by the Company of a prospectus pursuant to Article 3 of the EU Prospectus Directive (2003/71/EC), as amended.
CME is a media and entertainment company operating leading businesses in six Central and Eastern European markets with an aggregate population of approximately 50 million people. CME's broadcast operations are located in Bulgaria (bTV, bTV Cinema, bTV Comedy, bTV Action, bTV Lady and Ring.bg), Croatia (Nova TV, Doma and Nova World), the Czech Republic (TV Nova, Nova Cinema, Nova Sport, Fanda and MTV Czech), Romania (PRO TV, PRO TV International, Acasa, Acasa Gold, PRO Cinema, Sport.ro, MTV Romania and PRO TV Chisinau Moldova), the Slovak Republic (TV Markíza and Doma), Slovenia (POP TV, Kanal A and the POP NON STOP subscription package). CME's broadcast operations are supported by its production and distribution division, Media Pro Entertainment, as well as its New Media division, which operates Voyo, the pan-regional video-on-demand service. CME is traded on the NASDAQ and the Prague Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CETV".
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Central European Media Enterprises Announces Expected Merger Closing Date (07.10.2020 07:10)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2020 (22.04.2020 11:09)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Full Year and 4Q (06.02.2020 10:01)
- Central European Media Enterprises to Be Acquired by PPF (30.10.2019 08:26)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 3Q and Nine Months Ended (17.10.2019 15:00)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 2Q and Six Month (24.07.2019 15:35)