CSSF approval of prospectus for admission to trading of 18,361,540 shares issued on May 14, 2012
Orco Property Group announces that on July 18, 2012, the Commission de surveillance du secteur financier (the “CSSF”) in Luxembourg approved the prospectus for the admission to trading of 18,361,540 shares issued on May 14, 2012. These shares were issued as a first payment on the convertible bonds issued on May 9, 2012 by OPG in exchange for approximately 84.5% of the bonds issued by its subsidiary, Orco Germany. The shares will be listed on the regulated markets of NYSE Euronext in Paris and the Prague and Warsaw stock exchanges upon completion of the relevant admission formalities for each jurisdiction. Upon completion of the listing, the 18,361,540 shares issued on May 14, 2012 currently registered under temporary ISIN code LU0772552906 will be fully assimilated and fungible with the existing shares registered under ISIN code LU0122624777.
For more information, visit our shareholder corner on www.orcogroup.com
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- CPI FIM SA – Reports financial results for the first quarter of 2021 and Annual General Meeting (31.05.2021 15:42)
- CPI FIM SA – Annual general meeting (30.04.2021 16:49)
- CPI FIM SA – PR 2020 Financial Results (01.04.2021 17:00)
- CPI FIM SA – Disposal of CPI PROPERTY GROUP shares (02.03.2021 14:09)
- CPI FIM SA - Participation in the share buy-back of CPI PROPERTY GROUP (24.02.2021 14:21)